The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Amen to the Men

Today:

I finish work at 6, I am so pleased to be out of there, I walk over to the street where my car is parked. The bitter cold air is bleeding me. I hurry and get into the car but there's something wrong. The steering is all strange and I cannot steer, oh bollocks, I bet the tyre is flat. I pull over and my thoughts are confirmed when I see my flacid tyre is as flat as a witches tit.

Naturally I call Ronnie, who only lives down the road and he sends his step father over who's a mechanic.

I wait outside the car in the freezing temperatures, feeling useless, I open the boot to find the jack, a spare tyre and a screw driver-type thingy.

I examine the jack, how does this work I ponder? and begin twisting the lever thingy. Cannot make it go up or down so I may as well just wait.

My knight in greasy armour arrives faster than a super hero on speed. And within ten minutes flat after some jacking and screwing, alas! my car was now mobile again.

I drove home with the pleasures of the heater on full, pounding into my face and down to my frozen feet. I felt secure in the world knowing that men exist. Not only can men repair flat tyres but have marvellous cocks as well. What amazing qualities I slightly envied, but it was a endearing warm thought and I smiled in my heart as I drove slightly over the speed limit.

So I want to tribute this post to all the wonderful men that mend flat tyres and have nice cocks.

Amen, thank the lord for each and every one of you.


6 comments:

The sexy 69er. said...

thanks babe, if i were nearby i'd happily have changed your tyre....then got you on the back seat to warm you up.....

Mark cum for you said...

It would have been an honour to repair you flat tyre and warm you up!
And for having a nice cock well, i'll leave that decision up to you....:-)

Anonymous said...

Hell, yes! Amen to that! And halleluja and all that jazz. Gotta love 'em... :)

Adam Apple said...

I can certainly change a tyre, and I'll let you decide if I have a nice cock, or not...

Blog Archive said...

Yes! Though I'll be honest. I'm less interested in the tire and more in the cock. :)

Anonymous said...

i thought you was going to say not only did he fix your tire, but once he got your nuts off, you got his nuts off too, or once he screwed the tyre back on, you screwed him, or as he put put the wheel back on, you stood beside him, the wink blowing up your skirt to show him your naked love bay, and indicate that he could park in there. Or as he tightened the bolts, you sucked on your fingers and looked down at his tightening bulge.

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors