The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Thursday 18 October 2007

Gimp Dogs & Sado Rags


I really don't get this

I don’t want to offend other bloggers, who love and blog about S&M but it does'nt do it for me….

The pain, torture slavery, candle wax, scary swords, sodomy, being pissed on, gagging, task master whips, black lipstick, being strangled, calling someone master, eating poo, chains, dungeons, too much eye-liner, dog collars, grotesque piercing, humiliation, and basically the brutality of having my arse whipped into a bright red frenzy just does not rock my boat or send me deep into my pleasure zone which I so deeply love and trust.

But all those horrid things only happen if your the slave, if you’re the dominatrix then things are a lot better I imagine and you can get a good hour of ass-kicking in, which is great if you’ve had a bad day in the office and your using him as a giant sized tension ball – Now this does appeal, especially if an AK47 has been thrown into the mix and my fuck- wit boss has his pathetic middle management arse on the receiving end.

Still not sex though is it? Still not gentle, hard, gentle, hard penetration is it? Sill not sharing the erotic moment together or cherishing each others bodies is it?

Maybe I’m just a boring girl that likes to fuck missionary all her life and the closest that I’ve come to practising any sort dominatrix activity is some gentle seduction with a stranger or perhaps more of a rape incident with Ronnie.

I must admit though, that I have found some basic sex acts from under the S&M umbrella which I do quite like, which I find either sexy or hilarious

Here I go, lets see if you agree:

Sexy:

1. Being blind folded can be great, not knowing what’s going to happen where or when can be extremely thrilling.


2. Tying him up, whilst riding him because I like the control sometimes
Wearing black, now that’s always sexy!

3. PVC, can look hot and can enable you to look sluty for your man (not sure about rubber, although some say it’s great!)

4.The odd spank, after all I have to admit that there’s always a fine line between (some) pain and pleasure.

5. Sex swings - now I'd certainly give one of those a blast

Hilarious:

1. Making Ronnie wear a gimp-dog out fit for a Halloween costume party and spending a good part of the evening, dragging his dog collar chain with him on all fours and kicking his back side occasionally in my extremely pointy leather boots whilst his friends laughed and pointed.

2.I would love to go to a proper S&M night club where they parade each other around in their sado glory and dress up just for the fun with my mates for a complete piss take.

3. Lying to colleges by telling them that I like to indulge in S&M just to freak out, well breaks the day up, doesn’t it?

I would basically like to conclude that to enjoy being on the receiving end of S&M is not sex, it’s a fetish and quite disturbing. I suspect that the receiver needs therapy and is quite possibly a complete fucking weirdo.








6 comments:

alex wandered said...

agreed, The whole scene does nothing for me. One somewhat intriguing thing is a club in London where they have a 'grope tunnel' which we walk through yourself or with someone else as quickly or as slowly as you want...

Adam Apple said...

The S & M thing is really not for me. I believe that sex is all about pleasure and pain doesn't give me any pleasure at all. However, like yourself, there are certain elements that appeal to me, and at times I wouldn't mind having a partner who wanted to be submissive and be at my beck and call. But I am sure that it would get stale after a while. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

I do like a good missionary position fuck though...

Anonymous said...

where is that club, i would walk through so slow, well i suppose it depends who is groping you!

Anonymous said...

Well *that* doesn't do anything for me, but there are varying levels of BDSM. People who hate it are often surprised thats how my books get categorized - they don't realize some things do cross over!

We're Only Animals said...

ummm I am likeing the sound of this grope tunnel..

Lavender Fields said...

I must admit i find it somewhat arousing to look at pictures or videos of s & m.I have indulged in some of the tamer stuff and it was very enjoyable.I do however enjoy winding people up on my blog about sadistic things i'd like to do to them and what i have done.
I think if it gives me an orgasm its good enough for me

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors