The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Saturday 13 October 2007

Away on Business

This week, I have been working my trossacks of in Yorkshire, which meant staying over in a hotel for a couple of nights all on my lonesome.

I don’t stay away in hotels that much in my line of work, but when I do, I always observe something which is consistent in any part of the UK that I end up in.

What I have observed is that some men act completely different when they are staying away on business, in a hotel and away from their families. They can be alone, with other male colleagues or with business associates but providing their not with their wives, they change.

I’ve observed them at the bar, confident in their body language, their big tooth smiles,
they relax, become easy to chat too and their chest expands. They also become extremely generous (perhaps taking advantage of their expenses facility) and those that demonstrate this behaviour, also have another thing in common, a wedding ring.

What an advantage? A night alone, in a hotel, perhaps hundreds of miles away from their family life, the kids, the wife, the stresses and away on business, a perfect alibi.

So in the midst of their sex-less marriages they flirt, offer to buy you a drink, tell you jokes, offer to join you and if you gave the correct signals back, ask you to bed.

Now anyone that has read my post Monogmy will understand my views on why
people are unfaithful and that shagging the same person for eternity can be a terrible bore. So I don’t really blame these men and their behaviours. I just wish I had the bollocks to do it.

Naturally I am a people watcher, so after dinner I observed the men, watched them flirting and stalk their way around the bar and when they finally pass me noticing my key card and my loneliness then they’d stair, smiling at me too.

If I’d waxed and packed some nice underwear, then perhaps I’d be more accommodating but for now all I can do is look on and fantasise and wish I’d added this to my dare list. So this is how I imagined I’d approach it, if given the bollocks that I was so severely lacking.

(After some across the room eye contact) I would approach the one I fancied the most-
“Hi, if were going to get to know each other, it may as well be now.” slipping my room number that I’d wrote on a serviette into the palm of his hand.

I’d then wait for him in my hotel room, still wearing my corporate bitch suit, but with a skirt that almost covers my lacy stocking tops and when he would join me. I would suck his cock in seconds of him entering my room, I’d unbutton his shirt but wouldn’t remove it, or his tie and his cock would stick out hard over his suit trousers as I hungrily suck him.

I would make him fuck me like that, on and into the dressing table, both in our suit’s but with my skirt pulled up to my waist and my tits sticking out over my blouse, still wearing my heels but with my lace panties pulled to the side. And when he came I’d make sure that he came over my tongue, I’d eagerly open my mouth wide for his hot delicious spunk and as it explodes, it would run over my cheeks , over my chin and I would lavish the remainder that he wanked over my nipples which is peeking through my now tore open blouse.

Oh little joy! apart from the wank I had when I retired into my empty bed, still defiantly one to add onto the “before I die” manifest before I leave this kinky world.

10 comments:

Adam Apple said...

Good post. I have just returned from a business trip and was about to write about an incident that happened to me while away. I think I would like to meet you on one of my business trips ;-)

alex wandered said...

I have been there many, many times. I find a business trip sexy in exactly the way you describe so well. Checking into a nice hotel, getting the vibe, the bustle, everything laid on for you. That , coupled with the boredom of business travel, make for a powerful driver. Also the feeling that you're all in the same boat. I'm shit at approaching people, but is something I am working hard on right now. Will let you know. If you travel to London , please let me know. . .

The sexy 69er. said...

upoi daft bugger, don't worry about waxing and all the other stuff, you should have let him buy you some drinks, entertain you for a while then take him to your room or his, get out the condoms are the ready, made him give you a good licking and then fuck you senseless.
after getting dressed explain that this is a one off, leave and if you're staying there for more than one night find a fresh piece of meat and do it again...

what you are likely to get from this:-
a free meal and free drink.
a night of no strings pleasure.
some entertainment.
a night without sitting bored stupid.

Anonymous said...

yes, your right, i certainely did, after reading your post, x

Lavender Fields said...

Sex with no strings attached that's what lots of people would like.I was married for over 20 years,now i'm single on my own and life is just great.

David said...

Dammit!

It's always someone else ;-)

Mark cum for you said...

Dammit....Up Yorkshire next week just my luck, we could have people watched together..;-)

MommyHeadache said...

Yes! Love it! or blindfold him with his tie like in the movie Match Point! Hot. Hope you get to live this one out soon. Do you dare.

Blog Archive said...

LOVE it!
Now you're making me want to put on a suit and check into the nearest Manhattan hotel. Waldorf-Astoria, here I come!

Anonymous said...

hope to see some pics of you dressed this week, its national stocking day friday xx

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors