The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Thursday 1 November 2007

The MD's Right-Hand-Man

It’s November so, office shag’s it is then.

I started my career as a technical assistant working in a design team developing ladies wear for the mass consumer market. The factory down stairs would then manufacture our designs and send the stock out to retail giants like ASDA and Next.

I liked working there, like all textile factories in the Midlands and in the North of England; it had a cosy atmosphere, there were always funny stories and office/factory banter. The whole place resembled that factory in Coronation Street except on a much larger scale. There was always plenty of gossip flying around and I liked the characters, it was the sort of place where you respected your elders in the midst of the 1960’s façade.

The place smelt of sexual tension, no one felt threatened by the cheeky sexual harassment and everyone was either giving or receiving it (except from the Ena Shaples type characters of course). The warehouse lads were the best at it and the MD was suspected of it and even he had been caught glimpsing down your top from time to time.

I was of course on the receiving end (with very little encouragement) and managed to get myself three very good fuck buddies in the two years that I worked there.

The first was Martin and he started a few months after me. I was cutting some patterns at my work bench one morning and the MD brought around this striking looking man, he was a big guy with thick dark hair, roman features and he was dressed immaculately in a swish Armani suit.

“This is Martin, he is will be working along side me on new business projects and he starts today” the MD bellowed through the department, whilst glimpsing down my top.

We all welcomed Martin but I felt something embarrassing happen. I couldn’t hide it, I could’nt lie, the fact that I instantly found him attractive was no longer a mental observation and I could feel my feelings project from my sick little mind and beam through my eyes and over my face. It became more embarrassing when I got the same notions from him, he seamed to notice me from the moment he entered the room and when he continued to look on in my direction then that sent me redder and redder…

So Martin soon joined our pie and mash down-to earth culture and the redness occurred each time he entered the room. I managed to drop the barrier after a few weeks and we got to know each other in our daily work life. The polite conversations developed to flirting and so on until he finally asked me out.

“Lets go for a drink” he asked sort of insinuating that it would be only on friends-only terms.

What a bull-shitter I thought, I still put on my lacy hold ups and shaved my pussy in preparation for our date.

So I met him in his village pub and I got slightly drunk. As the Stella Artois stole my inhibitions I leaned to kiss him which brought tingling to my groin as I breathed him – god I love the smell of a fresh man.

“Ummm, lets go back to mine” he shouts through the noise of the drunken revellers.

So we walk the quaint streets of the village and arrive at his mums house and I find myself in a small dark kitchen with only limited room that naturally brought us in close proximity if each other.

So we kissed again in the dark kitchen but with the moon being our only light source, I breathed him again.

“I’ve been waiting for this for so long” he whispers in between short affectionate kisses.

Things get hot and passionate and all that staring at one another was now being put into super fast action.

“Fancy going upstairs?” he plunges whilst rolling his hands over my chest and midriff

“Do you think we should? first time we’ve been out and everything” Not wanting to appear easy and getting him back for all that “just friends” bollocks.

But I cannot resist saying it coyly with my naughty grin and I stumble back into the kitchen cupboards. He follows me, snogging me into them and slotting his legs between mine. He picks me up, sitting me in front of him on top of the work surface and I widen my legs so that he can get real close to me.

He unbuttons my blouse frantically like I child opening a birthday present, sliding in his hand over my erect nipples.

“This is naughty, think we should?” still trying to keep up the frigid pretence but starting to rub my crotch over his crotch region.

My words and body were taking two completely different languages.

“Of course, we’ve been dying for it haven’t we, we both deserve this now” he replies between each deep and sensual kiss.

I fail to say anymore as I can feel his erection booming through his trousers which is digging into me and that just sends me over the edge. I tug his belt and unlock it as fast as I could, unzipping to remove his splendour. Scraping my high heels against his back legs I lean back clutching his bigger than average ample cock.

He peels up my pencil skirt to my thighs were he sees my lacy hold ups and black slut pants all hot and ready for action. I sense he likes it as his cock pulsates in my hand so I lay back pulling the lace to the side and stroke my clit for invitation.

He pushes his cock into my hungry cunt and the pain is marvellous as his cock is completely in me for the first time. I shudder and temporarily go blind as waves of pain and pleasure grow through me.

“God its big” I could hardly say the words, biting my bottom lip.

I want more so I bend my knees bringing my feet up and grip hold of the counter so I can drive myself deeper into him and I start moaning like this is all I’ve ever wanted which was miles away from that Little Miss Frigid persona five minutes earlier.

He quickly covers my mouth with his hand and reminds me that his mother is in bed, so we silently fuck on the kitchen work top fighting to stop my moans from escaping.

The fuck was getting faster and we were both getting close after such a short time but I was unable to prevent myself from exploding and my chest arched uncontrollably as the electric current shot through my spine and down my legs. I then felt Martins cum on my lace and I look down to marvel at it erupting like a volcano over my belly. His face looked flushed but content and we then went to bed.

The next day I crawled away in shame in dread of the cold light of day in the office.

9 comments:

Blog Archive said...

Oh. My. Lord. Now what did I do with my box of toys? This was such a hot story ... I love how he had a great big cock and how you both pretended you were friends but you shaved your pussy anyway! (I have SOOOOOOO been there!) Fabulous!

Adam Apple said...

What a great recounting of a hot story. I love those frantic, hard and fast fucks. There should be more of them.

alex wandered said...

Briliant and sexy. An illicit countertop shag, superb!

Lavender Fields said...

So naughty but exciting as well.His mother upstairs while you did it in the kitchen.
Amazing how you tell yourself im not going to sleep with someone but you slip on sexy undies etc anyway.

Anonymous said...

Damn fluorescent office lighting! You'd think they could make it more subtle for just these types of, um, situations. OH, the price we must pay for hot sex... :)

David said...

So it wasn't just the cut of his suit then? ;-)

Persephone said...

The kitchen is one of the most erotic places in the house...and a sleeping parent upstairs leads just enough edge throughout to keep it edgy....nice recounting....

Cormac Mac Art said...

If you say something nice about a man's cock, it will give him all the more reason to preform well for you. Try it and see!

Anonymous said...

loved it, naghty, naughty, naughty, xx

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors