The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Monday 22 October 2007

On The Job

“Don’t dip your pen in the company ink”
“Don’t go fishing off the company pier”
“Don’t mix business with pleasure”

Are all recognisable warnings we have heard about having sexual relations with people who we work with or who we share a professional relationship. I can understand these warnings. It can be very awkward after you’ve had your fun and then you still have to maintain that professional relationship in the cold light of day. …. But pre office flirting and the secret shagging can be bloody fantastic!

I read somewhere that 43% of workers admitted to getting involved in a work related romance at some stage in their career, I, most certainly am a part of this soaring statistic and some of my favourite fuck memories are of people who I worked with.

I know feel it’s the right time to dish the dirt about my sordid experiences within the work arena and I will be blogging about this throughout November.

But first I want to revisit, what it is that I actually love about shagging my colleagues and as I’m shit at writing, Iv decided to put it in a list as usual.

1. Work can be a drab place, so if you have a possibility of a fuck buddy within your work place then this can really brighten your day, you’re both in the same boat and that can make the work place a breeding ground for striking up some exciting random play

2. The initial unknown of whether he/she fancies you, perhaps their just eye candy for now, but that’s great wank fodder when you get home after a busy day

3. Wondering, what he/she is like in bed

4. The flirting and excitement before you finally get it on

5. Naughty work emails

6. Christmas parties are a lot more fun

7. Excuse for buying new clothes and making sure that you look extra sexy in your corporate bitch suit

8. Sexual banter, harassment and other innuendos

9. If he works late, then so do you, getting through your work load, keeping your boss impressed with all the ‘‘extra’’ you’ve been doing.

10. Having a secret

11. Screwing the arse of them when you finally get him away from that retched place you both call work.

I’m sure that the cons list is a lot greater, but lets not focus on that for now, I would rather finish today’s post with my first work-shagging experience from a summer job I had of when I was just 15.

He was 18 and I worked in his father’s restaurant as a waitress during weekends and holidays. During one summer holiday, the boss’s son and I would start an hour earlier than our other colleagues to put the drinks delivery away.

All the booze was stored in a dusty cloak room at the rear of the restaurant and the boss’s son and myself would assist each other putting away the bottles of wine. We both got on really well and he impressed me naturally being 3 years older than me.

I cannot remember how our work- shagging began (even though we never actually did the full Monty) but I do remember heeling down on the store room floor, sliding the crates under the racks and unknown to me, my skirt wafted up, revealing my lacy stocking top, just as the boss’s son came in stumbling in with a crate of Britvic 55 tonic waters.

He pointed, laughed and made some cheeky comments about my exhibitionism and all I remember after that was sucking his cock in the store room. In fact every shift began like that after that, as soon as we both were in the store room, we both knew it was time for me to get on my knees and suck his cock.

I would suck him until he came, on my face, or deep into my throat, sometimes I would swallow, sometimes he would soil my waitress uniform, other times he would fuck my mouth deep and hard.
We would have to work extra hard so that we would have time to fit in his morning blow job and I loved the intimacy of it and the excitement of getting caught.

Other than the occasional finger-fuck, we never actually fucked, perhaps because he was concerned that I was under the legal age (even thought I’d experienced a full sexual relationship by then).

Things never became uncomfortable once other colleagues and customers filled the restaurant; there were always secret jokes, a wink and a cheeky smile between us that made the shifts fly by.

So sucking his cock each morning was my first sexual experience on the job. What a great job, I was bloody good at it.

5 comments:

Lavender Fields said...

I love mixing work with pleasure.I worked the night shift once with a guy.Just the 2 of us.that was a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Loved this - so true. It is definitely the inherent danger and complication involved that makes it so appealing. It's worth the risk, I believe, provided one knows what one is getting into...

I'm looking forward to the posts to come. :)

MommyHeadache said...

It's definately a huge thrill fancying someone at work and makes the boring day pass quicker. But every time I have dipped my pen in the company ink while drunk I have always been embarassed the next day and have found it impossible to look the person in the face ever after. Maybe I'm too sensitive for these types of shenanigans!

Adam Apple said...

Work place relationships are always going to happen. How can they not when you spend so many hours together chasing the mighty dollar. All that pent up sexual tension and frustration has to have a release and the office romance is the result. How boring would work be if we couldn't fantasize about our colleagues and hope that one day we may get to sample that most delicious of fruits?

Blog Archive said...

Go you!!

I have in fact shagged a couple of men from my office. I chalk it up to boredom, which makes me very pervy.

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors