The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Sunday 11 November 2007

In the Cold Light of Day

The MD’s Right Hand Man Part 2

Back in the cold light of day with my colleague Martin, in the sobriety of the work place and things became predictably awkward without the booze, lace and his mothers kitchen work top

I am really not very good at mixing the three main lifestyle elements (work, men and
mates) I like to keep my personal life away from work to enable me to keep my options open and to avoid burning to many bridges in the process.

But I did fuck Martin twice more just to get him out of my system. The second time was similar to the first, where we went to his village pub and then back to his.

The third time was when we both attended a mutual colleague’s house warming party where we flirted throughout the evening and shared a taxi home, only it never reached my house because the snogging was far too excellent on the way home, so I made the driver stop at Martin’s first in hope that he would ask me in.

From what I remember, I was quite feisty from the moment we where alone after leaving the party, I seam to recall straddling him in the taxi, desperately squeezing his cock and sliding my hands into his fly hole.

Of course we were past the stage of buggering around in kitchen and headed straight upstairs, I may have pulled him to me on the stairs and I would have defiantly had his trousers down before we fell into his bedroom.

But the same thing always happened, Martin had a touch of premature ejaculation and despite trying his best to stop, he would cum within minutes of any kind of penetration.

I don’t know if it was a common “problem” for him but I don’t think the over excitement and my feisty-ness helped. If I wanted something more with Martin, I would have definitely helped him control his “problem” by taking things slower and by reassuring him that I was satisfied.

I do find it extremely sexy when a man cannot control himself though, when he cums within moments of you doing your thing, he obviously finds you overwhelmingly sexy and I take that as a compliment, it makes me feel powerful, but innocently without acting the demanding dominatrix

But I wasn’t intending on sticking around, the cold light of day was getting to much for me and although Martin was happy with the situation in the work place, I found myself ignoring him not because of his “problem” I just found the whole situation embarrassing without the darkness in secret which gave me sexual confidence to be passionate, or a seducer and anyway…. someone else had caught my eye.

5 comments:

alex wandered said...

often I just want to cum almost immediately, and sod the control thing. But this rarely happens which i know is a good thing but it's nice to lose control as well!

Anonymous said...

yes alex, well put,

Lavender Fields said...

I dont actually mind if a man cums quickly.So,long as he continues to stimulate me with his mouth or fingers until i cum

Anonymous said...

i would love to do that to you honey xx

Blog Archive said...

Well, maybe I'm a little selfish, but unless the game is cum all over me (and that's a fun one, of course), I like a little more prolonged stimulation. :)

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors