The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Saturday 22 September 2007

Karate Ken Part 2

So after our meeting in London it wasn’t long before we arranged to meet again, but this time he made quite a proposition.

“This time I want to fuck you” he says during one of our late night chats, …that goes without saying I thought. But Ken had a plan.

“Iv always wanted to go to a hotel room and have a beautiful stranger open the door wearing nothing but a bathrobe, just after showering, with her hair drenched around her shoulders. I would then snuck in and we’d get straight down to business ….. what do you think?” He asks

I agreed instantly.

Now I did give it some thought, Ken could be a murderer, but we’d been chatting for almost a year, I had met him once before and it felt safe …. and terribly exciting.

So I was again making arrangements to come to London, all I needed was a train ticket, a hotel and a sexy dressing gown. Easy.

It didn’t seem long after when I was in a London hotel room showering, I kept getting out to take sips of Vodka to ease my nerves and excitement but I was soon ready wearing a black see-through dressing gown which previously cost me a fucking fortune from Ann Summers and my hair was dripping wet over it, just as he requested.

So I sat and nervously waited.

Sipped more Voddy.

Got Horny and frigged for a while.

Then…. BANG … BANG!! fuck its him!

I was so shy in opening the door, he stepped in grinning and he said something which broke the ice. We giggled, but not for long, the door closed behind him and no sooner he had pinned me up against the wall. He smelt so good and his passion overwhelmed me, I loved his soft bites and him sliding his thumb into my mouth. He licked my nipples through my dressing gown until he couldn’t stop him self from pulling it open. He pressed himself into my damp flesh, and then pulled me over to the bed.

He lay down and I unzip his fly, freeing and stroking his heavenly cock, I gently lick it whilst staring up at him and then take it whole into my mouth. It stiffened more as I work his wonderful cock, wanking his shaft as I go.

I then climb over him and bring my pussy up to his mouth. He hungrily eats my damp cunt and the goose bumps spread over my back as he inserts his index finger deep into me, I quiver over his face, he parts my pink lips and frantically licks my clit and hole.

I gyrate myself over his face for a while, but I decided I need his cock inside me, so I climb down and suck it some more. I then guide it into me slowly, I let out a deep sigh as I take his full shaft in me and resisting to cum too quickly, I ride him slowly as I could.

But I cannot keep that up for too long, his cock felt too good, and the pleasure was too much for me so I build up my speed, ferociously riding his cock, moaning aloud each time I drive his cock deep into me.

My hair is still dripping wet, and beads of water grace my tits, he reached out for them and our eyes transfix.

I ride us both into a fantastic orgasm, soaking his cock with my juices as he pushes up his pelvis hard into my hole, pumping me full of lots of hot delicious cum.

It didn’t stop there, after five minute breaks we fucked the whole night through, in every position from the Karma Sutra in every corner and on every surface of the hotel room.

He eventually fell asleep around 4.30am but I watched him sleeping until the sun rose.

When I arrived back home, I caught up with Ken on-line, but he explained that he didn’t want to continue with this any more because of the guilt of being in a relationship and things were becoming to intense between us. I felt used and was hurt but eventually got over it, knowing it was my fault for getting involved with a taken man.

We lost touch for a long time, but we have managed to get in contact again. We still have our on-line chats and I consider him a good friend. Someone who taught me that woman should be liberal, and the term “slag or slapper” is shallow and narrow minded. I tell Ken all my secrets and we still talk about sex and our experiences, reminiscing of our own naught adventures.

I did meet Ken again, in London again when I was there for a business meeting, but it wasn’t the same sexually, we were just good mates … but a mate that I shared one of the most erotic times of my life with.

2 comments:

The sexy 69er. said...

that's awsome, i got a huge hardon from the part where he's sucking your nipples through the dressing gown, i was rubbing myself slowy all the way through then re-read it from where you were taking is cock in your mouth and wanking it, from this point i was wanking hard and fast until i came over myself, the cum nearly reaching my face!
all the time while reading this i had this image in my head that i was ken and i was watching you having so much fun with my cock.

thanks for that

Persephone said...

yummy story....one I have fantasized about myself....just need to make it a reality now! :)

Thanks for stopping in my little neck of the woods...I think we may have similar thought processes........

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors