The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Saturday 18 August 2007

General Stuff

My profile is crap, so here some general facts:


I’m 4’11

My music collection is Eclectic, from Eminem to Elvis

I love out door beauty

I like art by Toulouse Lautrec

My parents are divorced and was raised by my mum

I like walking in the Derbyshire Dales & Lake District

I started the out-of-control trifle riot of 82 during a Brownie commemorative party
celebrating the wedding of Charles & Di

I believe that positive thinking will solve everything

I get to go to India with work, but only get to see factories, to encourage ethical working conditions

I rush things, which makes me clumsy and scatty

I am brunette

I hate soaps & game shows

I have an innocent face, but cheeky smile

I like people that are humble

I love pasta with a good red wine

My car is rancid, but otherwise I love to clean

I’m head of a department

I lived on a council estate until I was 14 next door to a family of 8, all of which were unemployed except for a Doberman, who’s job it was to bark from 5am

I am white and British but from Italian descent

I’m a Sagittarius

I have a younger brother that developed a mental health condition in his teens, which I try to help him with

I have another older brother who has his own business

I once pooed in the bath and blamed it on my younger brother- which is probably why he became ill

I always dress up as wonder woman for hen parties

I loved Sunday school until I got some pubes

No comments:

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors