The confessions of modern woman living in the midlands about her past and current private life.

Wednesday 22 August 2007

The Girl Next Door

The weather god’s have not been kind to us this summer and to be quite honest I’m completely fed up with it. Only the other day I was loading up my car after a massive ASDA shop and the heavens opened, all over my clean-on summer dress and freshly washed and straightened hair, every girl’s nightmare. I stupidly said only 1 hour prior to being pissed on, that “by this afternoon, the sun will have burnt the cloud off ” which angered me even more.

I quickly began to cheer up reversing out of the car park, despite being soaked from top to bottom and started to feel horny as the rain water from my hair dripped under my dress and over my nipples making them stand to attention. Being horny made me remember one particular long hot summer, the kind that grannies tell you about …..
”When summers where summers and winters were winters”

I was fortunate that summer because; I worked nights which meant that I could spend endless days sitting in the garden soaking up this sun, working on a great tan. The sun beating down on specific body parts also made me feel horny and I spent my day lying there thinking up sexual fantasies to later wank over.

I momentarily got bored of this and decided to clean my car. There I was in the front drive soaping down my beloved red mini cooper,

Over the road I could see Dan, in his driveway, staring over. Dan was over 6ft, a thick-set big guy, about 32 years of age and owned a garage in the village, I got the feeling he fancied me from the way he would beam over when I ever passed his garage.


He wondered over to chat to my brother who was also pottering around in the fount garden, but I knew he’d come over just to have a closer look at my arse, that looked fantastic bent over my Mini, while I worked the suds.

To show him I was gratified, I casually flicked the crotch up on my skimpy shorts so that he could get a better view and maybe get to see a pussy lip if he looked hard enough. I was proud of my arse, it was better than Kylies then when I was 19.

I turned around, smiling at him, dipping the sponge and squeezing, allowing the odd splash of suds to drip down my top as I began to clean the roof and I smiled sweetly occasionally as he chatted to my brother.

As it was the weekend I didn’t have to work that night, so I went to my local to meet my friend. It was a wonderful summer’s evening and everyone was out in the beer garden enjoying the warm air. Dan was a regular in the local and I noticed him later on, when I caught him staring over.

After last orders I merrily walked home and was horny and thought that nothing would have pleased me more than a dirty fuck to end the evening. It appeared that my wish had been granted, because when I walked past Dan’s house to get to my own he was standing there waiting for me to return.


“Hello” he said “had a nice evening” he said

.. I smile,

“Would you like to come in for a bit?” he asked .. and added “Julie has gone away for the weekend” and then grinned and cheekily raised his eyebrows.

I was contemplating the age difference, I was 13 years younger than him, Iv always wanted to fuck an older bloke, especially one as big as him, I was tiny in comparison at 4’11 and he was over six foot, which made me feel feminine and sexy.

As soon as we slammed the front door shut behind us, he wasted no time kissing me, pushing me into the wall of the hallway, slowly to begin with, but became ferocious as we inhaled each other.

We gradually snogged our way into the lounge, I sit in the nearest sofa and he kneels down between my legs, pulling my dress over my shoulders to expose my erect little tits, he doesn’t stop kissing me, moving his big rough hands over my tiny frame. My pussy is sodden and I lean back in the chair, he licks each nipple admiring them and taking each breast in his mouth.

He take’s himself further down and pushes up my dress, so that my white, lace panties are in view which compliment my tan that I’d been working so effortlessly on. He pulls them down to show my neatly shaved pussy and begins massaging my pubis, inserting his big thick fingers, into my tight, but sodden hole, making me quiver with each finger-fuck as my juices flow over his wrist.

“Umm, your pussy looks amazing” he comments and buries his head between my legs, still finger fucking me but rolling his tongue over my clit at the same time.

“Oh and you taste good too” he adds.

The waves of pleasure grow through me and I wanted more, so I lean forwards and feel for his cock, bulging wonderfully in Dan’s jean’s, I rapidly free it from his fly and wank it without hesitation, in contrast my hands look tiny against his giant erection.

He sits back in another the chair, I wanted to suck it, but I felt selfish and wanted it in me badly, so I climb over him and slowly lower myself on to it. I’m moaning as he fully enters me, slowly I ride him but it’s difficult riding him there and cannot get any sort of rhythm going. So I gracefully get off and pull him up by the hand.

I then bend over the arm of the arm chair opposite,

“I would like it like this” I confidently say

He was happy to oblige and appeared pleased with my demands, for him to fuck me doggy style although surprised to be taking orders from a 19 year old.

So, he slides my mini dress over my arse, my better-than-kylies arse in fully glory , he parts my pussy lips, and pushes in his big fat cock, deep into my tight, teen pussy . There was a wave of pain and pleasure that rushed through me that made me bite my bottom lip and wonder whether I would be able to accommodate him,
The goose-bumps rise along my back with the second and third stab of his cock.

“Oh Dan, I gasp, that’s it”

“Awww, that’s good” I whisper

Yeah?!, .. and you have such a tight pussy

He reaches out for my nipples, finger-thumbing each of them, I moisten more and my juices flow over his cock, as I get into the rythem of him fucking me, pushing myself back onto him, using my high heels for stability. He pulls my shoulders grinding me into him, his big frame fucking my small one, fucking me harder … and harder


“Oh yes” I whisper

“Ummm yes, you have such a big cock!”

Ohhh, yeah!, I shriek, you’re going to make me cum, I moan

And from then I went blind, and the pleasure struck through me,

“Oh Im cumming” I blurted

I then felt, Dan’s shooting his spunk deep inside me, pumping me full of hot messy cum, moaning out as his orgasm takes him.

We both collapsed and he tells me what a delightful fuck I’d been and again I was proud that I’d said what I wanted because I’d had a lot more fun that way.

No comments:

Blogroll

About Me

I am 31 year old woman that lives in the midlands.

Visitors